- Down 4.5 pounds: It's not the dramatic weight loss you read about in the testimonials, but I'll take it.
- Reduced sugar cravings: I can't tell you how many times I've tried to get rid of sugar in my diet. I would eat "healthy whole wheat" and by the end of the day I would attack for anything with sugar. I would end up eating boxed cereal at bedtime so I could sleep. Now I have lost most of my cravings for sweets. I still like sweet things, but I'm good after a bite or two. That's a good thing.
- *TMI ALERT* I'm, um, regular. That loss of fiber that was going to ruin my digestive tract has had the opposite effect.
- *TMI ALERT* I didn't bloat last month. I usually gain around 3 pounds of water weight before that time of the month.
- My shoulder doesn't hurt anymore! I had an almost constant ache in my right shoulder for over a year. The pain was attributed to repetitive motion (a.k.a. too much computer). I noticed it was gone when I was putting on my coat last week and I didn't wince when I put my arm through the sleeve.
- I haven't noticed a significant change in my average energy level. I have been busier than normal with the Crafter's play, work, and having major landscaping done in the yard. I pray more energy is coming.
- Hip and knee pain are still my companions, especially when it's rainy.
- Female issues are still issues.
- Eating away from home is challenging. Restaurants are manageable. I can usually get a salad with grilled meat. Eating at someone's house is another story. I either have to bring my own food or hope they have safe foods. Then I have to explain. Then I have to politely decline "just one homemade roll." I worry about appearing rude or unappreciative.
- I'm in this diet change by myself. I hope they will come along at some point.
- I miss crackers. I miss cheese and crackers, peanut butter and crackers, and soup with crackers.
So all in all I'm doing better. I will update again next month.