Friday, November 16, 2007

Introduction

     We are a homeschool family of 5.  Our homeschool name is Bradford Academy named for William Bradford.  Our "style" is more or less Classical following The Well-Trained Mind as a guide. 


     Let me introduce my family.  My husband is The Historian.  He loves to study American history, theology, and maps.  He is a deep thinker who seeks to devote himself to God and family.  The Crafter is my 8 year old daughter.  She is in third grade and the only official student in Bradford Academy.  She loves animals, books, and making all kinds of crafts.   Wild Thing is my 3 1/2 year old son.  He is all boy all the time with abundant energy and an amazing vocabulary.  Sweetie is 2.  She likes to play dress-up and talks nonstop. 


     I am the Chemist, or at least that's what I went to college to be.  I am a Christian, a wife, a mother, and a part-time instructor at the local college.  This blog is my place to work out my ideas about faith, family, homeschooling, and life in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment