Monday, February 25, 2013

The World According to Wild Thing

Wild Thing has a unique take on life. Enjoy.



On the topic of animal behavior:  I believe you will find that most animals are cute unless they are trying to kill you.

In response to a math problem: If Matt drinks 6 cups of water, 1 cup of soda, 4 cups of milk, and 3 cups of juice how many pints does he drink? (There's a graph showing the previous info.) Mama, isn't that too much? How much time would he spend peeing?


Overheard conversation with Princess Pink:  I have the best idea! And most likely it will be painless!


At the hotel:  If we're on the 14th floor but there's no elevator button for the 13th floor then we're actually on the 13th floor. That makes no sense.


On the occasion of The Crafter's Harry Potter themed birthday party:  I don't like pumpkin juice or butter beer. I prefer a Muggle beverage.


When questioned about career goals: I want to get a job where I can blow things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment