- The Crafter did her annual testing. She scored in the 99th percentile. I'm one proud mama.
- I had to distance myself and my children from a close friend of the family because of an untreated mental illness. I cannot go into any more detail. It is a situation that continues to be painful for all involved and requires much prayer.
- My sister and brother-in-law were both ordained as ministers.
- I planted peas, broccoli (didn't grow), and mint.
- We picked strawberries and made pies.
- The children made May baskets and delivered them to the neighbors.
- I discovered Pandora.
- Wild Thing had a checkup. He needs to have his eyes checked. I hope he doesn't need glasses.
- I received a weed whacker for an early Mother's Day gift. Now if I could just crank the thing.
- My family took me to a Celtic Festival for Mother's Day. Bagpipes rock!
- I finished the semester at the college. That took up most of my computer time.
- The Crafter finished up her year at CYT. We signed up for next year.
- And of course, we kept doing school.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
What have I been doing?
Let's see. It has been almost a month since I touched this blog. During that time...