Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What have I been doing?

Let's see.  It has been almost a month since I touched this blog.  During that time...
  • The Crafter did her annual testing.  She scored in the 99th percentile.  I'm one proud mama.
  • I had to distance myself and my children from a close friend of the family because of an untreated mental illness.  I cannot go into any more detail.  It is a situation that continues to be painful for all involved and requires much prayer.
  • My sister and brother-in-law were both ordained as ministers.
  • I planted peas, broccoli (didn't grow), and mint.
  • We picked strawberries and made pies.
  • The children made May baskets and delivered them to the neighbors.
  • I discovered Pandora.
  • Wild Thing had a checkup.  He needs to have his eyes checked.  I hope he doesn't need glasses.
  • I received a weed whacker for an early Mother's Day gift.  Now if I could just crank the thing.
  • My family took me to a Celtic Festival for Mother's Day.  Bagpipes rock!
  • I finished the semester at the college.  That took up most of my computer time.
  • The Crafter finished up her year at CYT.  We signed up for next year.
  • And of course, we kept doing school.
Pictures are coming once I find the cable that goes with the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Lol at the pictures coming when you find the cable!

    You have been busy, busy, busy!!!

    Sounds like the kids are doing awesome in school. Congrats to the crafter for the wonderful test scores. My daughter took the sophomore psat and made in the 99 %. I was one proud momma. It she does this well next year, she will be in the running for merit scholar. woohoo!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete