Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Day

I am waiting for an email about what will happen with the Crafter's play.  We didn't get 2-4 inches of snow as predicted.  We got closer to 7 inches of snow.   We don't get much snow in central NC.  Everything shuts down.  The interstates are OK, but the secondary roads are iced over and very dangerous.  This means that the play is on hold.  There is still a small chance that it will be this weekend, but I don't think that will happen. 

Since I'm sticking close the phone and computer, I thought I would post some pictures from yesterday.

 Photobucket
LOOK OUTSIDE!!!

 Photobucket
Sweetie's first real snow

Photobucket
The Crafter all bundled up

Photobucket
Wild Thing running very slowly for a change

2 comments:

  1. I tell ya! these weather men have no idea what is going to happen. We were supposed to get up to 7 inches here in the NC mountains and we got a dusting. You all stole our snow!!!! That's ok. THe winter isn't over yet so I will be patient.

    Blessings,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the main roads are unsafe when we have snow here!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete